Boat tripping

01:51







So my vision for this outfit was this denim skirt, white blouse tucked-in, red scarf tied around neck and white adidas sneakers but because I'm a 15 year old girl on a budget I had to settle for the shirt and shoes that were already in my closet.

I am loving the denim mini-skirt trend as it is so chill yet can be dressed up super easily. I especially love ones with a raw edge and well fitted as it instantly gives off a cool girl vibe. I think when you love a trend that is becoming so mainstream it's exciting to find things that make the particular item a little different from the one everyone else has. A little more exciting and stylish ;) 
Here are a few that I've been loving:





There are so many great denim skirts out there right now, so just take a look and try on a few and see which one you feel best in.

Soph x 


My skirt: ASOS
Shirt: DIY old skirt
Shoes: Converses




You Might Also Like

0 comments